The Coleen Cunningham Foundation serves individuals and families dealing with Progressive Supranuclear Palsy (PSP), Multiple System Atrophy (MSA) and Corticobasal Degeneration (CBD).
We’re putting out a call for help! We are looking for board members and volunteers to join the Coleen Cunningham Foundation! We want to continue to expand our foundation and be able to help as many people as possible, and we couldn’t do that without the help of our community. Specifically, we are looking to add team members to our Fundraising and Welcoming Committees. If you, or someone you know, would be a good fit for us, please have them reach out to us!
Our Non Profit Foundation Board is composed of volunteers who each have a personal connection to Atypical Parkinsonism. Having experienced the frustration first hand and felt by so many families affected by Atypical Parkinsonism (difficulty getting a diagnosis, healthcare teams unfamiliar with the diseases, lack of information and support in the community) We are passionate about not wanting another family in Canada to face the same challenges. Our aim is to become a National Charity serving all Canadians affected by PSP, MSA and CBD.
No One Walks Alone!
• Support Group Facilitators across Canada who would be responsible for running a monthly in person support group meeting for patients and caregivers affected by PSP, MSA and CBD. (Support group leader training will be provided.)
• Companionship volunteers to provide calls or short visits to individuals confined to their home. (Non medical)
• Event volunteers to provide assistance and support at our local events through the year.
• Administration volunteers to help with the daily running of the non profit corporation.
• Social media and marketing volunteers to help manage and run the platforms for our events.
• Fundraising volunteers to help us meet our financial goals to continue our programs and mission.
• Many other opportunities available throughout the year.